The following terms are used throughout this agreement:
- “You” - Throughout the context of this agreement, you are referred to as a Member who is paying for their rights to access the 20k Nation Community and Members areas and content brought to you by Collaborate Forward Consulting Ltd (CFC)
- “Us” - For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “us” is referred to us as CFC, the company behind 20k Nation.
- 20k Nation - is the brand name of the community brought to you by CFC.
- “Content” - Information, trainings, membership area and/or literature which from a media context is directed towards an end user and/or audience. This includes Trademarks, Copyrights and Shared Membership Area Content too.
- “MA’s” - Is an abbreviated Term for Membership Areas, including 20k Nation membership area, VIP Lounge, Facebook Group etc..
2. PURPOSE AND DISCLAIMER
- This website and the MA’s is brought to you by CFC which grants you exclusive rights of this online community, which obliges you access to its portfolio of Content, Trademarks, Copyrights, Design Rights, Shared Content Rights, Confidential Information, Shared Member Rights, and or any other Shared Platform Access.
- You understand CFC, 20k Nation and Katya Varbanova, is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, therapist, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist or accountant. Your participation in 20k Nation will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if you should experience any such issues you should see a registered physician or practitioner.
- You understand that neither Katya Varbanova, nor CFC, has promised, nor shall be obliged to
- 1) Success in business, results and sales for you.
- 2) Provide any publicity, social media exposure, interviews, write-ups, features or any promotions for you as a member.
- 3) Introduce you to any of Katya's network of contacts, media or business partners.
- We encourage all of our members to participate in all aspects of 20k Nation, to receive the best benefits as it sees fit, with or without limitation, CFC Ltd accepts no responsibility for indirect or consequential loss due to you for loss off: profits; goodwill or lost business as a consequence off its membership to this community.
- By accessing the MA’s, you agree to observe our Code of Conduct which is set out within the 20k Nation MA’s.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- 3a) All the content that is brought to you by us, should be kept confidential and is solely for your own discretionary rights and personal use, and that without our written consent off, you do not have any rights to modify/download/transfer/distribute/re-produce any of the materials that are placed by us in the MA’s, including the Facebook Group. You cannot use the content nor the internal systems and processes and duplicate those for your own business, nor teach the material to your own clients.
- 3b) CFC respects your privacy and insists that you respect ours as well. Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure Agreement. You agree not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any confidential information or any transaction / conversation with CFC during discussions, privately, in the membership areas or otherwise. You and us will keep private information in strictest confidence and shall use their best efforts to safeguard confidential information.
- 3c) Confidential information shall include, without any limitation, any and all information which is not generally known to the public, related to or concerning: the business activities, dealings or strategy, content, training of CFC and/or their officers, directors, affiliates, employees or contractors; any confidential information, knowledge and know-how, concerning the operations, products, services, procedures, or customers of CFC, in any format whatsoever, including, without limitation the techniques, formulations, organization, design, implementation, preparation and other operations, methods, and accumulated experiences incidental thereto, and further including, without limitation, information relating to marketing techniques, advertising policies, procedures, promotions, customer lists, product design, membership lists, mailing lists, sales records, concepts, ideas, trade secrets, other proprietary information, training materials, and/or research of CFC.
- 3d) The content provided by CFC or third parties is on an “AS IS” basis and without limitation we cannot provide any warranties (implied or expressed). As permitted by the law we hereby exclude from any infringements arising from any statements made in the content that is shared by us, in respect of liabilities, costs, damages, claims, losses and expenses, including but not withstanding any content which may give rise to unlawful and derogatory statements or information shared amongst our members.
4. ACCESS, SERVICE AND TERM
This is a membership site, and not a course. Access to the content / membership areas is ONLY given tho actively paying members.
- 4a) Access to the MA’s is made through an Application Process, which is governed and monitored by us.
- 4b) Access to the MA’s will convene from the time that your application has been accepted and after you have made a successful payment through Paypal / Credit or Debit Card.
- 4c) Monthly and VIP members - Payments and access to the MA’s will continue on a recurring monthly basis on a set date (with a 6 months minimum commitment) via Paypal and Card only.
- 4d) Annual members - Payments and access to the MA's will continue on a recurring yearly basis on a set date vie Paypal and Card only.
5. YOUR FINANCIAL OBLIGATION
- a) If you opted for the 6 month minimum commitment (monthly or VIP), you are required by law, to honor the minimum payments associated with products you purchase. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid via a Collection Agency.
- b) Unless it has been agreed in writing beforehand, all monthly fees need to be discharged immediately, via Paypal or Card between you and us on your agreed payment date, as set out under Clause 4b) and 4c).
- c) In any event that you are unable to clear your payment to us with immediate effect, we reserve the right to suspend your Access Rights to all MA’s until you have cleared any outstanding or pending Fees that are due under your MA with us.
- d) In addition to Clause 5b), in the rare occasion that you accumulate money owed, you agree to keep us indemnified for not only any outstanding fees, but for any additional interest, judicial and/or extra judicial costs that may occur as a result of any late payment.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- 6a) Subscribing to the Monthly Membership or VIP requires a minimum 6 month commitment (at $147 a month) and is non-refundable. Subscribing to the Annual Membership Membership is an annual commitment of $1497 and renews automatically every year.
- 6b) Monthly members - If you decide to leave 20k Nation before the 6 month minimum commitment, you are still responsible for completing the 6 month payments. After the 6 month commitment, cancellation is subject to at least 5 days written notice should you wish to terminate your access to the members’ areas. Access to the MA’s will be terminated by us only after the monthly or annual anniversary for that recurring payment date has passed.
- 6c) Refunds - We DO NOT offer refunds on our 20k Nation (and VIP) membership. No refunds will be given for any prior fees that have already been paid, including application fees, monthly, annual and VIP memberships, in the event that they cancel, or do not attend or do not consume and/or their membership is terminated.
- 6d) Access to the MA’s will be terminated, without prejudice at the date of termination, if there is a material breach of any of these terms and conditions (save as to where any of the breaches have been remedied)
- 6e) In the interest of other members, it is expected under the MA’s, that all fellow members respect the views of others, and if any Member is seen to express any statement, which is deemed as derogatory, then these Members will face an automatic life ban from the MA’s.
- 6f) The $97 setup is only refundable IF your application is not accepted. If you get accepted, then the fee gets distributed to the team that is responsible for the on-boarding and is non-refundable to you as an accepted member.
- 6g) What happens after the 6 months? If you're a monthly member, you have access to 20k Nation for as long as you're a paying members. Your membership doesn't "finish" after 6 months. That's just your minimum commitment. Of course we'd love for you to stay for as long as you'd want to. But if after the 6 months you want to cancel, you're free to go.
- 7a) Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the other party to: the exclusion from death and/or personal injury that is applicable under the full extent of the law. This extends to the other party’s employees, agents and subcontractors OR fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- In any event that you are found to be negligible of any of the terms and conditions, then you agree to keep us indemnified of all losses, expenses, damages, claims and costs incurred by us in respect of any misleading statements and/or acts and/or omissions that may be carried out by you against us and our affiliates.
- In the interests of the MA’s, all members are expected to:
- 9a) comply with all rules and regulations, with or without limitation wherever applicable to the Bribery Act 2010, and in accordance to any other international laws which relate to Anti-Bribery regulations.
- 9b) comply with our anti-bribery processes that we may tell you about from time to time.
- 9c) identify and advise us off any undue financial advantage or any other request that you may have received promptly to us.
- 9d) Failure to notify us in a timely manner will result in your being in breach of a material breach of your terms and conditions, resulting in immediate termination of your membership with us.
- 10a) Third parties who does not have a signed or confirmed agreement, will not be classified as a party to them are eligible to be reliant on these terms as caught under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- 10b) The Terms and Conditions of this website shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us and shall supersede all prior engagements, written or oral, relating to the subject matter (save as to where there will not be any limits to the other party in the event of any fraudulent activity).
- 10c) Any of these terms that may come into dispute, shall be interpreted under context of English Law.
- 10d) In addition to Clause 10c), we may choose to use the Courts of England and Wales to govern any disputes that may arise, however dependent on the domicile of a Member of a particular country, reserve the right to bring proceedings in the residence of that country.
- 10e) If for any reason any of the clauses contained within this agreement is deemed to be invalid in the eyes of a Court in a particular jurisdiction, then we reserve the right to rely on the enforceability of all remaining terms under this agreement.
- 10f) None of these Terms can be relied on to give way to either a Partnership or Agency Term in this context of access to the MA’s between any off the Members.
- 10g) As set out in these Terms, you agree to not re-sell, transfer, distribute or dispose of any of your rights and obligations that might bring us into disrepute and you agree to keep us indemnified at all times, if you are found to be in breach off any of these terms.
- 10h) As this community continues to grow, from time to time we reserve the right to alter, amend or vary our terms and conditions that are set out as part of your Agreement with us. By using our website, and all affiliated MA’s you are automatically bound by these Terms and that the onus is on you to keep abreast of any variations that we carry out, without further notice to you.
11a) In the event that a dispute arises, in the first instance, please make your complaint in writing to:
Collaborate Forward Consulting
71-75 Shelton Street,
Covent Garden, London